2022-2023 Itineraries?

tromvest

21 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

26 May 2022 is also empty. These 2 cruises will be 12 day Scandinavia & Russia cruises.

You're so correct about the May 26th. I missed that one! 

Could be that you're right about another S & R cruise. As this date would allow for three different types of cruises in a B2B or even a B2B2B scenario. But for the same reasoning, the July 20th may very well be a 12 day British Isle Cruise. As it would then allow for another three different cruises in a row. 

6 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

You're so correct about the May 26th. I missed that one! 

Could be that you're right about another S & R cruise. As this date would allow for three different types of cruises in a B2B or even a B2B2B scenario. But for the same reasoning, the July 20th may very well be a 12 day British Isle Cruise. As it would then allow for another three different cruises in a row. 

There are 2 TA's that show these cruises as S&R cruises but so far without ports 🤔

31 minutes ago, cantstopingcruising said:

We have a lovely Apex itinerary May/21. From Barcelona, 12 days, lots of Greece.

Who knows if we will be able to go this May.

I was looking for a replacement May/22, but sadly there is none.

we have a similar cruise, 8/28/21, from Barcelona, Spain, Malta, Turkey, Greek Isles, check it out.

11 hours ago, LGW59 said:

we have a similar cruise, 8/28/21, from Barcelona, Spain, Malta, Turkey, Greek Isles, check it out.

Thanks, but as I mentioned before, it is way too hot for me at that time. I need spring or fall weather!

I just checked and there is one in Oct/21, but it is actually DOUBLE what I am paying!  For that amount of money, we can go to Greece and stay in gorgeous hotels and eat delicious Greek food!!!!

Edited by cantstopingcruising
  • Like 1