2022-2023 Itineraries?

tromvest

I just got an email stating the Alaska itineraries have been released. This puts them about 3 weeks behind Royal Caribbean according to their deployment schedule. If that holds true for the rest of the itineraries, we should see Europe within the next month... maybe?image.thumb.png.ce1813a6c5f0b8cfc1628796005b1674.png

On 11/26/2020 at 10:00 PM, garyl62 said:

Currently the L&S program states any 2021 cruise can be moved to 2022.  I've done mock changes for my March 2021 to March of 2022 with no problems. Not sure if your comment about May of 2021 was typo, or from a previous announcement, but so far everything in 2022 appears to be available. I'd expect once the new itineraries are released for the remainder of 2022 a lot of options will become available. 

I just changed a July 2021 Alaskan cruise to a July 2022 and the lift and shift was not available.

5 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Thanks, unfortunately the link does not include transatlantics yet....

Not likely that it would include TA’s until it includes Europe.  Coming soon.

Normally this is the time for the New Caribbean releases, so I can consider January 2023.

will nit be long.

Edited by jagoffee

Cabin availability on these new releases don't make a lot of sense.  On the Summit Iceland sailings the only C1's available were on deck 6 and no C2's on deck 9.  It seems they are holding cabins back for some reasons.   One person reported their TA was able to call Celebrity and get their desired cabin.

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Cabin availability on these new releases don't make a lot of sense.  On the Summit Iceland sailings the only C1's available were on deck 6 and no C2's on deck 9.  It seems they are holding cabins back for some reasons.   One person reported their TA was able to call Celebrity and get their desired cabin.

On both sailings, all the C1's back aft are gone.  If you want one, you will have to go to deck 6.   There are no C2's on deck 9, they are all on deck 8.  There are a few C3's on deck 9, but none available.  🍷

19 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

On both sailings, all the C1's back aft are gone.  If you want one, you will have to go to deck 6.   There are no C2's on deck 9, they are all on deck 8.  There are a few C3's on deck 9, but none available.  🍷

I don't believe they were all sold within a couple of hours, usually deck 9 takes awhile to sell.  When I checked 4 of the 5 aft A1's on deck 11 were available, also very desirable locations.   Deck 7 and 8 accessible C1's are available.   I'll still say they are are playing some games.

I didn't realize they have converted all C2's on deck 9 to AQ.   I remember the day when the entire deck 8 & 9 were just CC.

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

I don't believe they were all sold within a couple of hours, usually deck 9 takes awhile to sell.  When I checked 4 of the 5 aft A1's on deck 11 were available, also very desirable locations.   Deck 7 and 8 accessible C1's are available.   I'll still say they are are playing some games.

I didn't realize they have converted all C2's on deck 9 to AQ.   I remember the day when the entire deck 8 & 9 were just CC.

Yeah, things have changed during the last two refits.  🍷

On 12/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, Ashland said:

Hawaii released...but some categories sold out already ??

When I wanted to book a TP for April of 2022(Sydney to Honolulu,) Celebrity kept playing the delayed release game, so I had to book and then switch to get the cabin I wanted.  It was quite frustrating, but I did get a great cabin, along with a much better price, after two price drops.

6 hours ago, Klapka said:

Cannot find the Hawaii itinerary details. Can someone send me a link?

Celebrity Eclipse May 4, 2022...Aqua & Retreat already sold out is what I was referring to.

Sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for.

I have just been looking for a Lift & Shift for my 19th April 2021 cruise, and just realised that in 2022, Easter Sunday is 17th, so need to avoid the school holidays when making a decision. I never cruise in school holidays. Easter is the main moveable holiday, so something to be aware of.

Edited by laslomas

7 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

It looks like they are coming out now.

http://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/Europe_Itineraries.html

Jes, although there's a breakdown for each ship - now matter which ship you choose, only Infinity's flyer shows up, seems there's a mistake by Celebrity Cruises... 🙈🙈