Aft cabins Ventura - no beam !

Presto2

Wasn't meaning to resurrect this thread, but was looking at a cruise on Ventura for Sept 2024 and the only aft cabin left is B755. I googled asking for info on 'aft cabins on Ventura no beam' and ended up on here. It made me smile. 

Just double checking that B755 has no beam before we book. Help anyone / everyone

:-)

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

Wasn't meaning to resurrect this thread, but was looking at a cruise on Ventura for Sept 2024 and the only aft cabin left is B755. I googled asking for info on 'aft cabins on Ventura no beam' and ended up on here. It made me smile. 

Just double checking that B755 has no beam before we book. Help anyone / everyone

🙂

Whatever is that little computer icon beneath your name and why are you rare? Does that mean you are special?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Whatever is that little computer icon beneath your name and why are you rare? Does that mean you are special?

Apparently I have a badge .... feel like one of the children in school. Have to behave myself now 🤣 

Ps know you are jealous really ..... when you go on your next cruise you need to do a fab review. The competition begins! 😉

Edited by Presto2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Presto2 said:

🙂

Will this help? Looks like the beam is through B751

20160924_163322.thumb.jpg.1175693a65d0a59bdf401820b472356c.jpg

Edited by Rupert2251
  • Thanks 1

There doesn’t seem to be a definitive answer to this question online, as you’ve found, unfortunately, but from such limited evidence as there is I’d hazard a guess that if there is an issue at all it’s unlikely to be a major one.

And for the benefits of an aft cabin, I’d certainly chance it. Just a personal view though. Good luck with the booking, whatever you decide. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Apparently I have a badge .... feel like one of the children in school. Have to behave myself now 🤣 

Ps know you are jealous really ..... when you go on your next cruise you need to do a fab review. The competition begins! 😉

Better still would be a professional review writer with free cruises thrown in to review. Maybe a mystery cruiser rather than a mystery shopper.🥸. Perhaps the omniscient beings who review our musings and ramblings could assist.
Will you put your badge on your CV for future opportunities? 🌞

Edited by pete14
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, pete14 said:

Better still would be a professional review writer with free cruises thrown in to review. Maybe a mystery cruiser rather than a mystery shopper.🥸. Perhaps the omniscient beings who review our musings and ramblings could assist.
Will you put your badge on your CV for future opportunities? 🌞

In my dreams

• Haha 1