Britannia Club, what do you get?

Lanky Lad

Lanky:  You are very savvy about Cunard and probably know that on the QE the only perks on Britannia Club class are the pretty dining room and the anytime dining.  May not be worth the extra money.

Here is my view specifically on QV Britannia Club. The video includes a tour of the restaurant - stunning. There are some BC cabins on deck 7 which could be preferable to avoid potential deck noise from deck 8 if that is a concern. 

Edited by Stu UK

11 hours ago, tv24 said:

Lanky:  You are very savvy about Cunard and probably know that on the QE the only perks on Britannia Club class are the pretty dining room and the anytime dining.  May not be worth the extra money.

Thanks I was hoping, I was missing something.  I think i have decided I would rather go for the longer trip, but add to so I can have a basic balcony cabin.

The last time we booked Club we justified it because the 'Saver Fare' in Club was the same as the 'Cunard Fare' in a balcony.

The potential charge for shuttle busses in port didn't affect us on that itinerary and the ability to guarantee your dinning time is irrelevant in Club.

6 hours ago, Colin_Cameron said:

The last time we booked Club we justified it because the 'Saver Fare' in Club was the same as the 'Cunard Fare' in a balcony.

The potential charge for shuttle busses in port didn't affect us on that itinerary and the ability to guarantee your dinning time is irrelevant in Club.

I can't ague with that logic :).