Celebrity offering reduced airfares to Alaska, the Caribbean and Europe for 2021 sailings

C-Dragons

3 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Thanks for the link, but site won't let me enter 'find flights' after I enter my booking confirmation number.

Just now, Oceangoer2 said:

Thanks for the link, but site won't let me enter 'find flights' after I enter my booking confirmation number.

I think Celebrity may be having some technical issues today.  I was on about 30 mins ago and once I enter the cruise parameters it does not go anywhere.

1 hour ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I just tried the link and it worked. I didn’t use a booking number, and just noticed the discounts are for select sailings.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/itinerary-details/choose-flights/7-night-alaska-southbound-glacier-cruise-from-seward-alaska?cCD=CO&contentPromotionId=promotion-183&packageID=ML07A189&sDT=2021-05-21&port=SWD&rDT=2021-05-28&sCD=ML&duration=7&cabin=Y&tripType=OJ&eA=ANC&dA=YVR&dID=2021-05-19&dIA=BOS&aIA=ANC&dOD=2021-05-28&dOA=YVR&aOA=BOS

Edited by C-Dragons