Panorama Havana Aft Cabin Vs. Ocean Suite

Laurie S.

Can anyone tell me which room is larger on Panorama?  Also, do either of these cabins have a sofa bed?  Our Miracle cruise out of San Diego was cancelled today and we're looking for a replacement.  I love the aft view, but room for our diving gear also is important.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Laurie S. said:

Can anyone tell me which room is larger on Panorama?  Also, do either of these cabins have a sofa bed?  Our Miracle cruise out of San Diego was cancelled today and we're looking for a replacement.  I love the aft view, but room for our diving gear also is important.  Thanks!

The Ocean Suite is bigger with plenty of storage room. The Ocean Suite has a sofa bed. If it is just two of you than enjoy the Havana Aft Balcony as you can also enjoy the Havana. I believe the Grand Suite is now also allowed Havana access. There a few YouTube videos of the Aft Havana Cabin and also the Ocean Suite.

5 hours ago, Laurie S. said:

I decided to go with the Ocean Suite for the room and the sofa bed, thanks!

So a larger room and a sofa bed is more of a perk for you than Havana access?  You obviously have never cruised on a Vista Class ship in the Havana area.  Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

So a larger room and a sofa bed is more of a perk for you than Havana access?  You obviously have never cruised on a Vista Class ship in the Havana area.  Enjoy your cruise.

It absolutely is.  Until you dive and are an underwater photographer, you have no idea how much stuff there is.  I prefer Spirit class and it's the only class I ever have sailed on with Carnival.  I always get the aftwrap suite on Deck 4.  Can't beat that!  There were no rooms available in the Havana area, and I would never get an interior room regardless of what the perks are.  I rarely hang out at the pool anyway.  Give me a room with a large balcony so we can dry our equipment, have drinks, and watch the waves and I'm happy.

Edited by Laurie S.
  • Like 1