January 2023 World Cruise

Syracusefan44

14 hours ago, lois1112 said:

I've decided not to do this cruise, several reasons................I've been to 90% of the ports and the ship mostly

Which is why we loved the Pacific Princess. We could always find a cruise with enough ports we had not visited yet. The Princess world cruises have very few unique ports.

On 2/3/2021 at 8:35 PM, Thrak said:

You left out the important fact that there is no International Cafe on Island Princess. The IC on Coral is a bit on the small side but at least it's there. La Patisserie on Island Princess is not even close to being a replacement for the missing IC.

We were actually booked on Island Princess for May of this year. I don't like the ship and thought I would never sail it again but my wife really, really, really wanted the itinerary. The cruise was cancelled so that took care of that. Unless there is a future instance where my wife is "married to the itinerary" I will not book on Island Princess.

Any chance La Patisserie is open 24 hours?

I like to get a cup of tea late at night and that was one of the only things I didn't like about the (recently departed) Pacific.

Nothing was open past 11 at night.