B2B IN EUROPE

Anyislandwilldo

On 2/14/2021 at 10:47 AM, vp1 said:

We did a B2B 2 years ago in Europe with NCL.  They had a meeting for the B2B passengers the day before the first debarkation to go over the basic protocols - they suggested that only one person from your party needed to attend.  They gave us stickers to wear the morning of debarkation so that no crew would try to corral us toward the gangway; they also said to stop by customer service that night or the next morning to get our new key cards.  The crew said that they were surprised that there were less than 20 passengers doing the B2B as they usually had 100-200 at least.  For me this led to a minor, but entertaining highlight of our cruise - from about 8 AM until just after noontime on debarkation day there were NO passengers on the pool deck (or anywhere else on the ship really) - even though the pools / hot tubs, etc were open.  Eerily quiet and relaxing.  We also took the opportunity to walk around the ship a little when it was vacant - also strange to see the buffet all set up with no passengers.  After scores of cruises, this was the first time we had experienced that - just and interesting B2B experience...

I love walking around the ship when it's empty.  Kind of like a ghost ship.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:26 PM, Jgilbert813 said:

We also booked the Sept 2, 2022 London to Rome and then the Sept 11 Rome round trip.  It will be our 1st B2B and we are both super excited.  So many amazing ports to research and details to work out.  But my main question is, on the switch over day in Rome, will Carnival have any excursions available for those of us doing the second leg?  

Good question, thanks for posting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 2:02 PM, Love-to-ride said:

We booked the Pride for 9/11/2022 a few months ago, round trip from Rome. After our Legend cruise was cancelled this year we booked the Pride for 9/02/2022 London to Rome. Our first B2B, any info would be great.

The Roll Call for both Sept 2, 2022 and Sept 11, 2022 are up and running. Just click on the dates and join the group!

On 2/5/2021 at 12:22 PM, Anyislandwilldo said:

We are thinking of doing a B2B in Europe.  London to Rome and then roundtrip Rome.  Does anyone have an experience with this that they would like to share with me?  We've done B2B in America, anything different in Europe?  TIA

Following because it sounds like a dream trip, especially if mixed with some landlubbing time in oh - maybe Venice and Cinque Terre?

I've stayed overnight in Venice on Carnival before, but those days (Venice) may be over.

The b2b gifts are/were from the Hotel Director - when you see the HD you can always ask. Maybe he'll send you something.