HAL Stock Price

john2003

I find it interesting that after the Canada announcement, the HAL stock has moved up.

Is this more confirmation that the market is truly disconnected from reality, certainty is better than uncertainty or there are a lot of investors that know much more than I do about what is really going to happen in the world?

I guess one can take one's pick!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, john2003 said:

I find it interesting that after the Canada announcement, the HAL stock has moved up.

Is this more confirmation that the market is truly disconnected from reality, certainty is better than uncertainty or there are a lot of investors that know much more than I do about what is really going to happen in the world?

I guess one can take one's pick!!

I don't think the announcement was much of a shock. I expect the stock price had long worked in the expectation that the Alaska and Canadian 2021 cruise season was very unlikely to happen.  Optimistically - there may be hope for a restart in late 2021, and the analysts are working on that premise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KirkNC said:

First it’s CCL stock and stocks often move in ways that make no sense.  Look and see what happens over time, not in one day.

Completely agree.  Today, I received my monthly brokerage report.  My holdings in RCI continue to out perform mine in CCL.  To sell my CCL shares Monday,  I would take a LT loss; to sell my RCI shares, I would receive a LT gain.