AWESOME Video of Captain Kate Welcoming APEX Along With Others In The Fleet

LGW59

Very nice and also emotional.  I have a cruise scheduled on the APEX coming up at Thanksgiving time and I hope all will be well and we will be able to take it!  Looking forward to being on the APEX as our last cruise was on the EDGE and we rea;;y enjoyed it!

7 hours ago, LGW59 said:

I had only seen snippets of this before but just came across the 12 minute video and it was so great, thought I'd share if anyone is interested.

Really dude? This thread needs to be merged. You commented in the original thread this video was posted in back in October. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, farmermd said:

Really dude? This thread needs to be merged. You commented in the original thread this video was posted in back in October. 

Whoa, as I said, I had only seen snippets, perhaps for one reason or another I was not able to watch the entire vid at that time, though frankly, I don't even recall seeing it or commenting on it back in October.  Good thing you have the time to go back review what folks have posted or commented on.  You really spent your time doing that, WOW, I can send you a jigsaw puzzle or something if you'd like.  Nice of you to take something meant to be positive and turn to a negative.  Have a lovely evening.

Edited by LGW59

17 minutes ago, farmermd said:

Dude, turn you frown upside down.

I for one am glad that it was reposted because I must have missed it back in October.

No one forced you to look at it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Whoa, as I said, I had only seen snippets, perhaps for one reason or another I was not able to watch the entire vid at that time, though frankly, I don't even recall seeing it or commenting on it back in October.  Good thing you have the time to go back review what folks have posted or commented on.  You really spent your time doing that, WOW, I can send you a jigsaw puzzle or something if you'd like.  Nice of you to take something meant to be positive and turn to a negative.  Have a lovely evening.

Are you Canadian?  This was a very polite rebuttal.

6 minutes ago, ScubesDad said:

Are you Canadian?  This was a very polite rebuttal.

Well born in the US, but my dad was born in Nova Scotia though came here as a very young boy, he never remembered living there, so yes 100% on his side of the family tree so on that it makes me a first generation American I suppose.  Me and my siblings always say we feel like honorary Canadians.  

Edited by LGW59
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Well born in the US, but my dad was born in Nova Scotia though came here as a very young boy, he never remembered living there, so yes 100% on his side of the family tree so on that it makes me a first generation American I suppose.  Me and my siblings always say we feel like honorary Canadians.  

It shows. LOL

My F-I-L was from Nova Scotia, and my wife still has one uncle living there.  We visit quite regularly. Wonderful part of the world.

Cheers.

Many years ago, me and my brother made a trip to NS.  We spent time in Bridgewater, where my grandmother was born and in Waterloo on the farm where my grandfather and dad were born.  We stumbled upon (thank you Anne Murray) Peggy's Cove in Halifax.  A pure slice of heaven on earth!!  I've travelled quite a bit but IMHO the nicest, friendliest people I have met have been in Canada and Ireland, hands down.  Must be the Celtic connection!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 12:05 PM, LGW59 said:

I had only seen snippets of this before but just came across the 12 minute video and it was so great, thought I'd share if anyone is interested.

Wow!  This was amazing to watch!  Thanks for sharing!  We are scheduled to be on the TA April of 2022 on the Apex!  We can't wait!