November 2022 and beyond,.........

9 hours ago, so,ton saint said:

I think the company would like to get the U.S. and a dip into Canada up and running again, other wise it will be the  same same old .

Hope they do, we were gutted when they cancelled our trip to New Orleans, hoping they'll bring it back as an option in the future

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, smithsheff said:

Hi

I have just spoken to tui and mentioned the cruises from Nov 22. She said they aren't planning on releasing them until Nov.  They have no idea what destinations they may be doing. 

Hope this helps 

Xx

That amazes me, lots of other cruise lines are already publishing their winter 22/23 schedules, Marella run the risk of missing out.

4 minutes ago, Mike.S said:

That amazes me, lots of other cruise lines are already publishing their winter 22/23 schedules, Marella run the risk of missing out.

Completely agree, we are already looking at Nov 22 and March 23 so may have to go for another company, hopefully they may bring it forward. 

Just now, smithsheff said:

Completely agree, we are already looking at Nov 22 and March 23 so may have to go for another company, hopefully they may bring it forward. 

We're the same, very short sighted by Marella

• 4 weeks later...

P&O just released winter 22/23 and are basing their newest ship in Tenerife for 7 & 14 night fly-cruise itineraries. No cruise and stay, just cruising the Canary Islands and Madeira. Definitely not for small-ship lovers though as she takes 5200+...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Britboys said:

P&O just released winter 22/23 and are basing their newest ship in Tenerife for 7 & 14 night fly-cruise itineraries. No cruise and stay, just cruising the Canary Islands and Madeira. Definitely not for small-ship lovers though as she takes 5200+...

It is Azura doing the fly cruises from Tenerife in 22/23.  The new one will be in the Caribbean.  All details now on the website.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tring said:

It is Azura doing the fly cruises from Tenerife in 22/23.  The new one will be in the Caribbean.  All details now on the website.

Thanks - my mistake. I'm blaming brain fade...😀

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Britboys said:

Sorry but I can't think of anything worse than 5200 passengers plus crew.  That seems to be the way P&O are going but we prefer the smaller, friendly ships Marella are known for. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dronnygirl said:

Sorry but I can't think of anything worse than 5200 passengers plus crew.  That seems to be the way P&O are going but we prefer the smaller, friendly ships Marella are known for. 

Totally agree with you about the large ships, not for me either. Only sailed with Marella once and not really to my taste but never say never...

4 hours ago, dronnygirl said:

Same for us

3 hours ago, ormy said:

We also prefer the smaller ship - Marella suits us fine - Roll on June 2022

Same ormy,Marella our prefrred cruise ships and roll on July 2022

Azura, which is doing the P&O Canaries fly cruises takes about 3,000 passengers (not 5,200), but still big IMO.  I see Marella have "progressed" from their smaller ships to ones up to about 2,000 pax.  Yes that is how things are going with the less expensive cruise lines.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, anchorweight said:

Hopefully slightly bigger and newer. Still think they could have a couple of 100k ships.

100k capacity!! 😳
that would overfill Wembley stadium.😂

Just kidding, 😉

• Haha 1