2023 Deployment

VivianK

1 hour ago, VivianK said:

Does anyone have any idea when the Caribbean 2023 winter will be available to book? Thanks!

Winter 2022-23?

They just released the 2022-23 Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific cruises and on 3/10 are scheduled to open up their 2022-23 South America & Antarctic cruises so hopefully they’ll soon release the Winter 2022-23 Caribbean cruises.

I expect the release of the winter Caribbean's / Hawaii's / Panama Canals in roughly May that's consistent with past practice and the 18 months others in this thread have suggested.

Unfortunately though other lines are moving more rapidly and we today booked a December '22 PC on Oceania because . . . we could.  No doubt Princess would have been where I looked first but I expect a rush to book travel as vaccines get out widely (perhaps by May), I'd rather have something in hand than be scrambling.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 5:57 PM, jondfk said:

I expect the release of the winter Caribbean's / Hawaii's / Panama Canals in roughly May that's consistent with past practice and the 18 months others in this thread have suggested.

Unfortunately though other lines are moving more rapidly and we today booked a December '22 PC on Oceania because . . . we could.  No doubt Princess would have been where I looked first but I expect a rush to book travel as vaccines get out widely (perhaps by May), I'd rather have something in hand than be scrambling.

Thanks for that.  We want Hawaii in 2023.