So... Are we talking midnight? 3am, 8am EST?

16 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

One thing I just noticed in the Cruise Planner is that The Key is not listed. Wonder if the Key program is on hold because of changes in boarding time? This is for June 26 cruise, is anyone seeing it listed for other dates?

It was available on the July 3rd sailing yesterday afternoon, before my cruise planner decided not to work.

4 minutes ago, WxNerd said:

It was available on the July 3rd sailing yesterday afternoon, before my cruise planner decided not to work.

Interesting, I will check back later today to see if it pops up. Maybe it is sold out for my cruise. 

On 3/24/2021 at 11:43 AM, Akina13 said:

did anyone else notice that beach club on day one at Coco Cay is $161 vs day 2 is $71?

I did and I booked the $71 second day at Coco Cay a couple of days ago for my husband and I.  Both days are now the $161.

Edited by SailorMarg

1 hour ago, SailorMarg said:

I did and I booked the $71 second day at Coco Cay a couple of days ago for my husband and I.  Both days are now the $161.

I saw both days went up as well...wonder if it was a glitch - nice job scoring a good deal 🙂

On 3/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, molly361 said:

Do you have a link for that service?  I miss the old fishy site that used to track prices.  Can't find any others

I don't know what he is using, but try Cruise and (purple fruit) :classic_smile:

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 6:17 AM, sandebeach said:

One thing I just noticed in the Cruise Planner is that The Key is not listed. Wonder if the Key program is on hold because of changes in boarding time? This is for June 26 cruise, is anyone seeing it listed for other dates?

Maybe because boarding is late and by appointment time, and no way for boarding lunch.