Transpacific Radiance or Ovation

On 3/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, sandancer said:

You are right. A TP is not the best way to visit these ports. However, it’s a great way for us to get from Sydney to Vancouver by doing b2b. We love sea days, these fantastic ports are a bonus. Many  years ago we did cruise around the Tahitian islands only on a Renaissance ship. One of our best cruises ever. 

So now we have added a 12 day New Zealand cruise making a b2b. Once the itineraries for Hawaii to Vancouver are released we will add that also. Last time we did this trip we ended up doing Alaska as well making it 6 weeks. So many people said how could you stay on a ship for that long. My answer is easily!  

4 hours ago, sandancer said:

So now we have added a 12 day New Zealand cruise making a b2b. Once the itineraries for Hawaii to Vancouver are released we will add that also. Last time we did this trip we ended up doing Alaska as well making it 6 weeks. So many people said how could you stay on a ship for that long. My answer is easily!  

Before Covid shut things down, I was scheduled for the Australia season for this year.  Would have been on Serenade right now in fact.  

Had booked to board on February 10th in Sydney, staying on to Vancouver until May 16th.  That was a lot of cancellations.  Lots of deposit refunds.  😮