Is the Britannia restaurant on QM2 open for breakfast on disembarkation day?

Devon Bloke

Hello everyone;

Can someone settle an argument between my husband and I, please?😄

I know that the Britannia Club and Grills restaurants and the Kings Court are open for breakfast on disembarkation day.

However, one of us reckon that the main Britannia restautrant will be closed and the other says it will be open. (I'm not saying which of us states open vs closed! 😏🤫😉

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Devon Bloke said:

Hello everyone;

I know that the Britannia Club and Grills restaurants and the Kings Court are open for breakfast on disembarkation day.

However, one of us reckon that the main Britannia restautrant will be closed and the other says it will be open. (I'm not saying which of us states open vs closed! 😏🤫😉

Thanks.

Think it’s open 06.30 to 08.00

Yes, 6:30am to 8:00am for breakfast in the QM2 main restaurants on disembarkation day. Quoting from QM2 Landing Arrangements documents I have for both Southampton and New York after crossings during 2019:

"Early breakfast will be served in the Kings Court Buffet, Deck 7 from 5:30am (in New York) 6:00am (in Southampton) until 9:30am.  Breakfast in the Queens Grill, Princess Grill, Britannia Club and Britannia Restaurant will be served from 6:30am until 8:00am. Please note that Room Service will not be available for disembarking guests."

37 minutes ago, Devon Bloke said:

Hello everyone;

Thanks.

The confusion may stem from the fact that the Britannia Restaurant is not open for lunch on embarkation days except for those guests who remain in transit.

We have enjoyed the final breakfasts on disembarkation day to also say our final goodbyes in the Club Britannia Dining Room Staff.

Even got to enjoy Eggs Benedicts before returning home and possibly having Pizza for dinner. lol..... 

• Like 1

Sometimes the service can be noticeably quicker compared to normal days when its nice and relaxing.  Not rushed but seem to bring things quicker

Only once were we also told no choice of seating as it was the disembarkation day and that the 4 of us would be placed on a table of 6.

That day the usual maitre d wasnt seating people but stood to the 

Left of the podium-he immediately interceded and said “no these are table for 4” 

The little things like that are so Cunard and so lovely!