Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

On 4/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, Saint Greg said:

I got my mail hold done. I got my vacation hair cut. I got my tip money out of the bank.

Sweet!  Another Saint Greg review!  I'm looking forward to it.  One question - what is a "vacation hair cut"?? 😁

I made it to the Jesus bar but there’s no Jesus. Max “mad max” is tending bar today.

He is a bit mad. I ordered a double bloody Mary and the handed me the bottle to pour my own liquor. I declined. He started pouring and said tell me when to stop. I think I got about half a glass of vodka here. That was before the ice too.

ED005D6E-9F28-4A8E-8D87-8D0151FD5E26.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

The nice couple from yesterday were here for the past 40 minutes getting their last drinks and I mean to the point where their ride came to the bar and said let’s go and their last drink was being made...to go. Good people. I wish you they were here the rest of the week. That’s one of the differences between cruises people come And go. Sometimes it’s good. Sometimes it’s bad.

• Like 10

When I got that banana colada this Russian or Eastern European guy taps me on the shoulder. I thought he was telling me I dropped money out of my pocket. I had just pulled out the tip so it can happen. Nope I think  he wanted me to move so he could order. I’m like uh. I’m sitting on a bar stool. There are two stools to my left and four to my right. Feel free to grab one. Not my fault mad Max is standing in front of me. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Looks great - if only the resorts could be empty like this all the time! 😎

Someone was talking about Spirit...while not quite Miami, they do fly into FLL often. I use them a lot when flying to Ft. Lauderdale. Even though I have to pay for a bag and if I want to choose my seat, I still often find they’re the cheapest option.

I don’t find them to be much of a downgrade from the major carriers - though you won’t be served any refreshments and usually have to sit through them advertising their credit card/loyalty program over the loudspeaker. That’s a little annoying. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hooked! said:

Looks great - if only the resorts could be empty like this all the time! 😎

Someone was talking about Spirit...while not quite Miami, they do fly into FLL often. I use them a lot when flying to Ft. Lauderdale. Even though I have to pay for a bag and if I want to choose my seat, I still often find they’re the cheapest option.

I don’t find them to be much of a downgrade from the major carriers - though you won’t be served any refreshments and usually have to sit through them advertising their credit card/loyalty program over the loudspeaker. That’s a little annoying. 

Yeah I looked at that. I think the price was comparable with the transportation but then I would have a longer drive to the airport so then a later flight. I just didn’t want to deal with it.