Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

43 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Theres really good Youtube videos from EECC Travels on Hard Rock Cancun. They were there about 5 mos ago. They do very detailed videos of their AI trips (Hard Rock, Margaritaville, Unico, Iberostar)

I like them. 

57 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Whaaatttt? All those years I've been cruising and I never knew this? I thought they all opened them? Man, I have not been living on the edge!

I usually cruise on NCL, and I have a beer with my lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day, and when the cabins are ready, I ask for another beer but not opened.  Never had a problem.  Also, I always go to one of the bars in the afternoon for a Southern Comfort on the rocks and take it up to my balcony cabin to enjoy while relaxing with a good book.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Well....you can. As far as sealed beers you just have to figure out which bartenders don’t open the beers and order one from them anytime you’re going back to your room.

You can bring liquor here as well. If @MeganGC1983 likes grey goose and they don’t have it here (they don’t) she could stop at a store on the way here and bring her own bottle.

Pizza is the go to place to get beer unopened. I never even had to ask. But, if the ship has a bar open near by, they can't get you beer. You need to wait until the bar is closed. They are so busy at this time of night, they just give you the beer and you sign and go.

• Like 2

Well what a trip it’s been so far. I am really enjoying it 😀

Mad Max is quite the bartender I’m sure you haven’t seen those girls again today. They were probably passed out for the rest of the day.  They will be well rested for tomorrow’s sunbathing. 

I think The HR should be paying you, I think you have sold a few vacations for them in the past few days. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

I think The HR should be paying you, I think you have sold a few vacations for them in the past few days. 

He’s at Planet Hollywood, not Hard Rock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1