is carnival allowing b2b cruises for 2021-early 2022?

jean87510

We have a b2b booked on the vista in Sept. 2021.  We booked July of 2020 using credits from a cancelled cruise.  We were debating moving the cruise if we can to Nov or next April 2022.  My question is has Carnival allowed anyone in the past few months to book a b2b?

I just booked a B2B on the Conquest for this September three days ago (4 day + 3 day).  I booked them online and then called customer service to link them.  I specifically asked if that was allowed, and the customer service rep said yes, and did it...so she said.  Maybe I'll FINALLY get to turn platinum.  I just need 7 more days...a year and a half later.

Edited by naxer

Yes, they'll accept your money on all desired bookings and worry later if you'll actually be able to sail. They said it would take up to 90 days to prepare ships to resume sailing, mid-July. 60% capacity to start, with 20% increase after 30 day intervals. That would be Sept. (100% capacity) if they start now. If the CDC won't relent soon Carnival could just play along until Nov. 1 and resume with no restrictions. The only risk is if the CSO or no sail is extended.

Edited by mondello
Correction
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, jean87510 said:

We have a b2b booked on the vista in Sept. 2021.  We booked July of 2020 using credits from a cancelled cruise.  We were debating moving the cruise if we can to Nov or next April 2022.  My question is has Carnival allowed anyone in the past few months to book a b2b?

You shouldn't have a problem moving it. We booked a B2B for March 2022 about 2 months ago. 

• Like 1

Another thing that no one really knows until we get cruising started again. If the current CDC guidelines are being adhered to at that point, then I think they would have to kick you off the ship for 12 hours, thus somewhat ruining the B2B experience we love.