Enchanted Princess leaving? Rome July 10, 2021

Tangodancers

We are booked on the July 3, 10 and 21st dates. Boarding passes are available to print for 3rd and 10th sailings. Our ocean ready is active for all three cruises. I still have to book a Rome hotel and return flight yet. Holding off as long as I can. Rebooking a cruise is easy, but changing/cancelling European flights can be a nightmare. Like everyone else, just waiting on Princess. 

I’m unable to print ours off for this cruise as I haven’t paid the balance yet. It’s due on 11th May. Once paid I will get them and download the Medallion App.

10 week’s yesterday until we sail (hopefully!)🤞🙏🏻

13 hours ago, wineglass said:

We are booked on the July 3, 10 and 21st dates. Boarding passes are available to print for 3rd and 10th sailings. Our ocean ready is active for all three cruises. I still have to book a Rome hotel and return flight yet. Holding off as long as I can. Rebooking a cruise is easy, but changing/cancelling European flights can be a nightmare. Like everyone else, just waiting on Princess. 

Look at booking Princess EzAir for your flights.  Flexible - No payment until final payment, can modify or cancel up to 45 days of cruise.

We have used Princess EZair when the price was right, but on this trip we are using points for the international parts of the flights. So, the question is do we fly from London to Rome, or Athens, or nowhere? Already had to cancel flights 7 times since last March. Anyone need a flight credit from Copenhagen to Prague?