? About Bonus FCC & Discounts

babba

After several cancelled cruises these three items appear on my account … I am a little confused and I am getting conflicting answers from NCL … if anyone has any knowledge and / or experience … it would be appreciated … Thank you in advance ...

1. Your 100% Future Cruise Credit … I understand what this is …

2. Your 25% Single Use FCC Bonus Credit … how is this used … how many can be used per trip / per person ???

3. Your 10% Discount … can this be used in addition to the above credits ???

3 hours ago, babba said:

After several cancelled cruises these three items appear on my account … I am a little confused and I am getting conflicting answers from NCL … if anyone has any knowledge and / or experience … it would be appreciated … Thank you in advance ...

2. Your 25% Single Use FCC Bonus Credit … how is this used … how many can be used per trip / per person ???

I was able to apply all three to my rebooked cruise. 

4 hours ago, babba said:

Yes.  All can be applied to one cruise. 
the 10% bonus reduces the fare of your selected cruise by 10%
the  dollar amount of your 25% bonus (FCC25) is applied  to further reduce the cruise fare of the passenger it belongs to. 
the standard FCC. (FCC100) gets applied to the account as a standard payment to the full balance of the cruise, the same way a credit card payment would get applied

Heres our example for a 2022 cruise we have booked.  I still had a 25% bonus on my account.  When it was applied it reduced my fare. 
we paid the rest of the balance with a regular FCC.  We both already had 10% off the fare to start with. 

(Oops. We accidentally left $0.77 as a balance   I better pay that  soon🤪)

image.thumb.jpeg.70f921fc5c65ae8fccfa0cb6a1d031f2.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Great thread and screenshot is helpful, I have a few more questions:

1) I have the 10% on my account but as part of making an initial reservation, it appears to only let me apply the discount against one of the two passenger fares? (we both were cancelled off the previous reservation)

2) If we apply the 10% on a reservation and then the price drops, do you think they will let us rebook at the lower price and keep the 10% off the new lower price?

3) If you have a 10% applied to a reservation that hasn't yet sailed, and then another existing reservation without a 10% discount cancels, will they issue you a new one to use on a new booking or does the one attached to a future reservation preclude issuing a new 10% discount?