Liberty redeployment 2022- Lost a 2 bedroom Suite

Just found out today that my 5 night Liberty sailing for 11/2/22 was cancelled. 
We had an incredible price on a 2 bedroom suite and they will not offer any price protection. Only options given are refund of deposit or rebook at prevailing rate. So bummed. Was going to be our first full suite. Also disturbing because I never received the email they claim was sent end of April. Anyone else ? Usually I find out on these boards before I even hear from royal. 

I never get cancel emails. I too have to find out on cc. So they cancelled you on liberty, on the off chance they bring in allure? Sorry to hear. ..as allure probably has a big chance of being delayed. Rcl asked for another delay in terminal 3, and hasnt started it.

2 hours ago, benebire said:

Just found out today that my 5 night Liberty sailing for 11/2/22 was cancelled. 
We had an incredible price on a 2 bedroom suite and they will not offer any price protection. Only options given are refund of deposit or rebook at prevailing rate. So bummed. Was going to be our first full suite. Also disturbing because I never received the email they claim was sent end of April. Anyone else ? Usually I find out on these boards before I even hear from royal. 

What was the reason for the cancellation? whay canceled all ready for a cruise not until November 2022? how or why would they all ready know?

Edited by Jimbo

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

What was the reason for the cancellation? whay canceled all ready for a cruise not until November 2022? how or why would they all ready know?

Liberty was cancelled because they announced that Allure would be taking her place. 

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Liberty was cancelled because they announced that Allure would be taking her place. 

so there is nothing as nice as the cabin he lost on Liberty on Allure, find hard tobelieve that............Time to find another travel agent, who will fight for you. If booked direct, time to raise some hell to higher ups.

Jimbo- I did go up the ladder to the resolutions department. They kept repeating no price protection so rebooking wud cost almost double. Only other option was refund. Just needed a vent..... still have 10 other cruises booked

• Like 1