Carnival Stock owner's benefit question for 2021

RRFan

4 hours ago, bren51 said:

Would someone have the link to the shareholders form to submit.  Thank you

Apparently the form is no longer needed, but here's what I've always used.  I converted to Word format so I could edit it for each new cruise.  Note the date is old, but I've used this same form  up to my current benefit requests.

BlankShareholderBenefitRequest.docx

3 hours ago, bren51 said:

Thank you.  I use to have a form to fill out but for some reason I misplaced the link for that one.  

You can now email in your request & as RRFan wrote it’s not required to use the form but it does ensure an accurate submission.

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Shareholder Benefit Request Form.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ombud said:

I email a copy of my latest brokerage statement section showing my name / date / CCL shares + booking confirmation to sbpcl@princesscruises.com . I've even just sent a screenshot showing multiple booked cruises. Apparently not picking about how they get the booking #. But is this what you're looking for?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=808847 156.42 kB · 207 downloads

And one should add, make sure you black out your identification number for the brokerage firm. If you do not, they will not accept it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

And one should add, make sure you black out your identification number for the brokerage firm. If you do not, they will not accept it.

Thank you. I always do that but forgot to say so. I also only send the part of my statement that they need to see.

Edited by Ombud

8 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Thank you. I always do that but forgot to say so. I also only send the part of my statement that they need to see.

I was pretty sure you knew that and had just omitted it, but I wanted to make sure that anyone who was first learning what to do from your post would  now have that information.

• Like 1