Carnival sharholder OBC

eclue

Can someone please give me the email address to send in the Carnival shareholder form for OBC.  We usually cruise on Princess but we booked the Alaska cruise with Carnival....Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, eclue said:

Can someone please give me the email address to send in the Carnival shareholder form for OBC.  We usually cruise on Princess but we booked the Alaska cruise with Carnival....Thanks!!!

Which Alaska cruise week did you book?  We just book the Sept 7th one on the Miracle.  Can't wait.  This will be our 4th cruise to Alaska.  We never get tired of the majestic beauty there!

52 minutes ago, Ohio Bucki said:

What all information do you need to submit?

Your booking number from the cruise line, the ship and the date sailing. It has to show that you own at least 100 shares of CCL stock. And make sure you black out (or white out) your customer number from your stockbroker. 

Oh, and of course your name.

Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below.

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE   email for OBC request  shareholders@carnival.com
Guest Administration
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178 
Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450 
Fax 305 406 610 

On 5/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, eclue said:

The last one I did was in 2017 (COVID cancelled some others).

I sent the email to Guest Admin  (guestadmin@carnival.com)

I sent a sheet with the info necessary:

such as date of cruise, Booking #, etc.

I also created a pdf of my last broker statement with the carnival shares listed but I blacked out all other info regarding the account.  Only the carnival info and statement date was visible (used a black Sharpie).

Got my acknowledgement pretty quick.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, PlanoDebbie said:

Which Alaska cruise week did you book?  We just book the Sept 7th one on the Miracle.  Can't wait.  This will be our 4th cruise to Alaska.  We never get tired of the majestic beauty there!

Going on the Miracle on August 3rd...must be crazy going back there for the 7th or 8th time - I have lost track but it is a great way to get out of the Texas heat.

35 minutes ago, UtahCruiser1230 said:

I sent my info in on May 26th and just got a confirmation email just now, a cabin confirmation came as well and it showed the extra $100 OBC.

Same exact dates for me -- sent mine 5/26 and just got confirmation a couple of hours ago, as well as the new cabin confirmation. Guess they've been pretty backed up!

On 6/11/2021 at 12:44 PM, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below.

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE   email for OBC request  shareholders@carnival.com
Guest Administration
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178 
Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450 
Fax 305 406 610 

Great info from everyone.  Can you give me the correct fax number please (short a digit).

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone who got approved recently tell us what email address to use to get the shareholder OBC?

There are two different ones listed above

shareholders@carnival.com

guestadmin@carnival.com  (this is what I used in late 2019)

Thanks

4 minutes ago, CruisingAgain said:

Can someone who got approved recently tell us what email address to use to get the shareholder OBC?

There are two different ones listed above

shareholders@carnival.com

guestadmin@carnival.com  (this is what I used in late 2019)

Thanks

I sent my request to BOTH email addresses about 3 weeks ago.  The reply came this week from the guestadmin email address....your mileage may vary.

Garnett

17 hours ago, N7786W Flyer said:

I sent my request to BOTH email addresses about 3 weeks ago.  The reply came this week from the guestadmin email address....your mileage may vary.

Garnett

Thanks!  I will try the guestadmin email because that is what has always worked for me in the past (and that's who sent your reply).