Cruise with Confidence Extended to 31July 2021

gordylad

Cancel up to 48 Hours Before you Sail

You have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit to use by April 30, 2022 toward any sailing through September 30, 2022.

• For cancelation within any phase of penalty, refunds will be issued as Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the full cruise fare amount.  
  • In order to receive 100% FCC, your booking must be paid in full.
  • For cancelation outside of penalty, your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
  • Nonrefundable Deposit Bookings: If canceled outside of penalty, the full deposit amount will be returned (without penalty) in the form of an FCC. If canceled within any phase of penalty, the cruise fare including full deposit (without penalty) will be issued as an FCC.
  • Bookings made with FCCs from suspended sailings will also benefit from the new Cruise With Confidence policy.

It also includes the Best Price Guarantee which allows you to adjust price/perks as many times as you want up to 48 hrs prior to sailing.  Price drops before final payment will be refunded.  After final payment will be provided as non refundable OBC.

19 minutes ago, gordylad said:

I dont think price drops apply if you book in the UK?

They ever used to be, but I have see adverts for the Round Britain staycation cruises on Silhouette where it shows that you can upgrade from a balcony to Concierge by 31st May.

Edited by upwarduk

So if I book for October 2021 non refundable deposit and the price goes down I can request an OBC for the difference up to 48 hours in advance of the cruise?? The non refundable deposit can be used as a FCC if I cancel the cruise??

7 minutes ago, sunsetme said:

So if I book for October 2021 non refundable deposit and the price goes down I can request an OBC for the difference up to 48 hours in advance of the cruise?? The non refundable deposit can be used as a FCC if I cancel the cruise??

Yes to everything except if the price goes down before your final payment your price will be adjusted to the new price.    Any FCC you get with CwC must be applied to a new sailing by 4/30/2022 and that sailing must sail by 9/30/2022.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:26 PM, gordylad said:

I dont think price drops apply if you book in the UK?

They do actually. I’ve just received a refund for a substantial price reduction on a summer 2021 seacation. Was very easy to get done by my TA.