Final payment date

armwinder

When is your cruise?

My October Encore still shows final payment due 60 days in advance.  I believe that they revert to the 120 days out after October.

Correction:  the 60 day window closes on Dec 31.

Edited by CaptainWoody
  • Like 2

This is kinda old news. i think they did this a few months ago

I am booked on the Breakaway from October 2021. my final payment was the first week of july and now it is sometime in September.

From what i remember, they changed the final payment due date from 120 days to now just 60 days

We are scheduled on the Joy departing Miami on 11/27.  I noticed that our final payment has changed to 60 days prior to departure when looking at my reservation approximately an hour ago.  I was hoping that the final payment schedule would be adjusted so we could postpone making a decision on making that final payment.  It’s a welcome change for us.

Just now, shof515 said:

This is kinda old news. i think they did this a few months ago

I am booked on the Breakaway from October 2021. my final payment was the first week of july and now it is sometime in September.

From what i remember, they changed the final payment due date from 120 days to now just 60 days

This change was only for departures on or before October 31, 2021.

Up until earlier today, cruises scheduled to depart on November 1, 2021 or after have been subject to the final payment date of 120 days prior to departure.  I have followed this situation very closely, as we are NCL loyalists with 4 canceled cruises, FCC and more than a handful of Cruise Next Certificates,

Thanks for posting the link to the updated payment schedule and penalties @CaptainWoody.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cmego2 said:

We are scheduled on the Joy departing Miami on 11/27.  I noticed that our final payment has changed to 60 days prior to departure when looking at my reservation approximately an hour ago.  I was hoping that the final payment schedule would be adjusted so we could postpone making a decision on making that final payment.  It’s a welcome change for us.

Yes it changed in the last few hours. Good news and necessary, hard to plan 120 days ahead right now. 

Just now, cmego2 said:

Up until earlier today, cruises scheduled to depart on November 1, 2021 or after have been subject to the final payment date of 120 days prior to departure.  I have followed this situation very closely, as we are NCL loyalists with 4 canceled cruises, FCC and more than a handful of Cruise Next Certificates,

Thanks for posting the link to the updated payment schedule and penalties @CaptainWoody.

It is a good move on the part of NCL. 

1 minute ago, armwinder said:

It is a good move on the part of NCL. 

Completely agree!  I have our FCC and most Cruise Next Certificates sitting on a British Isles cruise and the Prima TA in 2022, so I’ve been disinclined to front any cash to NCL for a November 2021 departure.  I’m ecstatic that we have until late September to make the decision on final payment.

40 minutes ago, CaptainWoody said:

When is your cruise?

My October Encore still shows final payment due 60 days in advance.  I believe that they revert to the 120 days out after October.

Correction:  the 60 day window closes on Dec 31.

Our cruise is out of Rome to NY at the end of November. Let’s hope it sails. 

1 hour ago, armwinder said:

Our final payment date has been extended by two months from the end of July 2021 to the end of September 2021

might want to check yours too. 

Thanks for posting this.  I booked a December cruise on the Bliss over the Memorial Day Weekend and I had a final payment date of 7 Aug 2021.  I just now checked after reading this thread and I now have a final payment date of 6 Oct 2021.  I'm good with that.

17 minutes ago, njkate said:

Every cruise of mine where final was moved to 60 days out was cancelled. Hoping this is not the case again

I honestly think that's the case. When I talked to my TA she said that bc they haven't moved my final payment date that they're probably confident my sailing will happen. 

14 minutes ago, ColeyCola said:

I honestly think that's the case. When I talked to my TA she said that bc they haven't moved my final payment date that they're probably confident my sailing will happen. 

It certainly is a possibility, our cruise is on the Epic from Rome to NY. If it does not sail it will certainly mess up the summer sailings on the Epic out of San Juan. 

4 minutes ago, armwinder said:

It certainly is a possibility, our cruise is on the Epic from Rome to NY. If it does not sail it will certainly mess up the summer sailings on the Epic out of San Juan. 

Fingers crossed you get to sail! 🤞🏽