Edge Infinite Verandah question

ATLfuzzy

I love a balcony cabin, but also  value my air conditioning in 90 percent humidity!  If I kept the verandah window down but closed the glass doors off, will the air conditioner still stay on?  

This way there is a separate balcony (open at all times) and climate controlled space.  But, I guess you can’t lower the shades with the window down? 

I see gripes about these cabins, but it seems like this would be a way to make them more “traditional”. 

• Like 1

Nope.

When you put the window down, the A/C turns off. 

Many reviews mention this.

You could do a Sunset Veranda or the porthole infinite Veranda--the porthole one has no window on top, so sort more like a typical balcony.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 10:54 PM, KKB said:

Nope.

When you put the window down, the A/C turns off. 

Many reviews mention this.

You could do a Sunset Veranda or the porthole infinite Veranda--the porthole one has no window on top, so sort more like a typical balcony.

Ah I see.  It's not the closure of the glass door that keeps AC on (phooey) its the closure of the window, only.   UGH.   Thanks.  

IMO the new infinite veranda cabins are cabins with windows that open (sometimes).  If you want a true balcony, consider an aft veranda cabin or they have towards the front of the ship, cove balconies.   They are a better option, and IMO.  

also try to bid on a sky suite if your budget allows, as they are a great option.

Edited by Cruise a holic