Cruise Planner blocking prices for items purchased

Anyone find a way to see the current pricing (looking for price drops) on cruise planner items that were already purchased? Just this morning I saw they added a banner where the Deluxe Bev Pkg price would be which makes it tricky seeing if the price is on sale.  Any ideas??? Thanks. 

A4C67EEE-967D-4DFF-81BB-16812157812D.png

Huh... my cruise planner does not show that. It just shows the current price for the package I purchased no "You purchased this item" message. I wonder if it's something they're rolling out slowly. 

• Like 1

If you click on the image for the beverage package, above where it says you already purchased it, it will take you to the next screen showing the current price. At least that's how it has been working for me. 

Edited by MiniChunks
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Kapsgirl said:

Anyone find a way to see the current pricing (looking for price drops) on cruise planner items that were already purchased? Just this morning I saw they added a banner where the Deluxe Bev Pkg price would be which makes it tricky seeing if the price is on sale.  Any ideas??? Thanks. 

A4C67EEE-967D-4DFF-81BB-16812157812D.png

Mine some times shows that, but usually if I click on Beverage > premium beverage package, it comes up. On mine. Right now it shows current price of 67.00 pp/pd for our sailing in Jan on the Harmony.  I purchased at $50.00 pp/pd during Black Friday deals. Keep playing with it, but I think they are trying to make it harder for people to cancel and repurchase at a lower rate.

Edited by DiamondSuiteCruiser
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MiniChunks said:

If you click on the image for the beverage package, above where it says you already purchased it, it will take you to the next screen showing the current price. At least that's how it has been working for me. 

I didn’t try that since it was grayed out but, That works also. I learned something new. 😉

You can also back into the number from the Voom/Beverage package combo price.  Subtract out the cost for the single internet package and see what is left.  The bev package alone will probably be a few dollars per day more than that.  It is not going to be exact, but it will be close. 

Edited by KrustyTheClown
clarification

7 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Games, games. 

I thwart them just by keeping a note somewhere with what I paid for any booked shore ex, along with what I am paying for an upcoming trip.

Makes it quicker to check when I see the ever so frequent SALE!!! notifications. 

I do the same.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MiniChunks said:

Thank you! That is what I was looking for.  That worked great but that is a bit sneaky trying to make it harder to find a price drop.  I do keep a list of what I paid and the lowest prices I have seen which has been helpful.  I had a better price ($58) for the deluxe package but that cruise was just cancelled so we are starting over with Cruise Planner and only have 45 days until the cruise to get good deals!

5 hours ago, DiamondSuiteCruiser said:

Mine some times shows that, but usually if I click on Beverage > premium beverage package, it comes up. On mine. Right now it shows current price of 67.00 pp/pd for our sailing in Jan on the Harmony.  I purchased at $50.00 pp/pd during Black Friday deals. Keep playing with it, but I think they are trying to make it harder for people to cancel and repurchase at a lower rate.

$50 is a great deal.  I am hoping for a 4th of July sale.