Princess app

Dreamer333

They do have an app.  It's called the Medallion Class and you will need it going forward for entering your personal info, ordering your medallion, reserving a dining table etc.  Princess has a link on their site to download it.  It is still pretty glitchy though so if you're not currently booked, just wait on a later version that is better.  I don't believe it can be used to find future cruises yet--it is strictly for booked passengers and then things like the daily Patter, menus, etc will be there while you're onboard the ship.

6 minutes ago, joepeka said:

Nice one, glad to see some still have a sense of humor about this MC app fiasco. 😄

Does have some glitches but over all it's well put together.  I have had no problems entering info or making dining reservations.  So far it's been working well for me.

What the OP likely means is an App to replicate the Princess.com website so that you can research cruises, make bookings, etc.  There is no App for that.  But, Princess.com is at least tailored for smartphone viewing if access it. 

Who knows, maybe someday they will add the booking pieces to MC?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

What the OP likely means is an App to replicate the Princess.com website so that you can research cruises, make bookings, etc.  There is no App for that.  But, Princess.com is at least tailored for smartphone viewing if access it. 

Yes this what I was referring to 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, franktown said:

Does have some glitches but over all it's well put together.  I have had no problems entering info or making dining reservations.  So far it's been working well for me.

You are one of the lucky ones, we are having all kinds of issues with it!  Our next cruise is not until November, so hopefully issues are corrected by then...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 2:06 PM, Steelers36 said:

Yes this is exactly what I meant, thank you