Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

If you’re lazy on learning Spanish like me a great thing to know is “un pocco” a little. I ask the hostess where the bathroom is. ?Donde esta el bano? But I asked in English where the bathroom was. She says  ?Habla espanol? Do you speak Spanish? Un pocco. A little. Then she gives it in both languages.

• Like 3

For desert i ordered the fondant cake. Initially I ruled it out thinking fondant is just the stuff people decorate cakes with. I used to watch cake boss. But he said it’s a really good lava cake so I’m going  with it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ugh. I  visit the bathroom after eating.  While washing my hands i noticed the other guy at the urinal walked out without washing his hands. I watched him in the mirror. He actually walked across the hall, opened the women’s bathroom door, and said something to I’m assuming his girlfriend, wife, or daughter. Just crazy to me that someone like him thinks he can open the women’s bathroom door and shout commands. Different countries. Different cultures I guess.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Ugh. I  visit the bathroom after eating.  While washing my hands i noticed the other guy at the urinal walked out without washing his hands. I watched him in the mirror. He actually walked across the hall, opened the women’s bathroom door, and said something to I’m assuming his girlfriend, wife, or daughter. Just crazy to me that someone like him thinks he can open the women’s bathroom door and shout commands. Different countries. Different cultures I guess.

SMH

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ll say it. How the heck can anyone drink one of those and say it’s better than anything I had in the pool today? No way.

Not necessarily better, but nonetheless delicious. Margarita is my go to drink unless I’m on vacation. Then I like to try different drinks.

• Like 2