Welsh Cruisers and Covid passport issues

broooce

23 hours ago, Ardennais said:

Good win wasn’t it - atrocious penalty though!

I wish England would play like Wales did instead of constantly passing back and defending one goal leads. I hope they do well against Italy.

• Like 2

Not having any joy at the moment.  Just tried the number and got a recorded message about cancelling or re-booking appointments  in North Wales, (I am in Mid Wales ),  and saying the booking team cannot respond to questions but giving an email address for a help-desk.  So I will email and hope I get somewhere.

Michele

Further update: had 2 e-mails returned - address not found, even though I listened to the message again to make sure I got the e-mail address right - just starting to get a bit worried now as I can't see anyway of progressing.

Michele

Hurrah!  At last!  Tried the covid vaccination certificate number again, hoping they might be able to give me a number or email to get my status updated, and got through to someone a bit more 'on the ball'.  On being unable to find my details, she took my full address and managed to locate me, update my details and my certificate should be on it's way.   Maybe the first time I got through to someone who either hadn't been there long or not properly trained.  

Anyway, the relief!

Michele

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mewat said:

Not having any joy at the moment.  Just tried the number and got a recorded message about cancelling or re-booking appointments  in North Wales, (I am in Mid Wales ),  and saying the booking team cannot respond to questions but giving an email address for a help-desk.  So I will email and hope I get somewhere.

Michele

Sorry Michele I didn’t realise the number I posted was only for North Wales 😒 Good to hear you’ve got it sorted though. Hope you have a great cruise 🛳