b2b question

seaseid

My wife and I are going on the Horizon in July on a b2b but the first leg we are staining in a havana cabin and changing cabins on the second leg. My ? is do we have to tote our luggage to our 2nd leg of the cruise room  or does the housekeeping staff do it.

People will say your cabin steward will do it, but mine has disappeared when the time came and I've moved it myself and just left it in the new cabin, ... more than once. I'm willing to tip even, just cant find him. 

I dont have a lot of luggage and dont leave valuables or electronics. Everyone else is already off the ship.

You will get a letter where to meet the other b2b folks near customer service usually and be walked off to get new card and back on before the others board.

• Like 1

Firefly's method is the way I would do it. Less likely your bags will end up in the wrong room, or heaven forbid, put off the ship. It may not always be possible as customs can ask that everyone leave the ship with personal belongings for screening. I have seen it more than once in Long Beach as all crew must leave the ship too.

You could ask guest services to be sure to move your bags during the first leg of your b2b. the night before remember to put new luggage tags on every bag you want them to move. I'd print a couple extra in case you acquire an extra bag on the cruise to carry back all the stuff you bought.  

The one time we did not have the same rooms, we packed up all our stuff and left for the room Stewart to move, which he did. We did put the new luggage tags on as a precaution. Didn’t have any issues. Went from deck 1 to deck 12. 

On our next cruise we will be switching rooms but just around the corner from each other so may just do as suggested previously and move luggage ourselves for ease of mind.