Owners Suite on Oasis of the Seas Questions

We are considering booking the owners suite on Oasis.  From the diagram it looks like to enter the bathroom from the bedroom, you have to leave the bedroom and go thru the foyer.  Is that right?  What about during the night? I can see how it would be difficult. 

Has anyone stayed in 14240?  looking for feedback on noise in the cabin while sleeping.  Any info is appreciated. TIA.

Not sure about difficult?  I have to leave my bedroom and take a few steps down the hall to reach my bathroom at home. BTW we are booked in an Owners suite on Harmony.  Never crossed my mind that nighttime bathroom trips would be an issue. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by poocher
  • Thanks 1

My apologies, but that is kind of a funny post. :classic_biggrin: Even in an owner's suite, the bathroom is not that far away even if it is off the foyer. :classic_tongue: But I believe most of them are off the bedroom. :classic_smile:

12 minutes ago, cruzinfourfun said:

We are considering booking the owners suite on Oasis.  From the diagram it looks like to enter the bathroom from the bedroom, you have to leave the bedroom and go thru the foyer.  Is that right?  What about during the night? I can see how it would be difficult. 

Has anyone stayed in 14240?  looking for feedback on noise in the cabin while sleeping.  Any info is appreciated. TIA.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, gc said:

8 minutes ago, gc said:

On previous cruises our bathroom was directly off the bedroom.  I watched this video (that you for posting it) and it appears to be a little walk and when you get old it seems odd that there's no door from the bedroom. 

13 minutes ago, Coralc said:

My apologies, but that is kind of a funny post. :classic_biggrin: Even in an owner's suite, the bathroom is not that far away even if it is off the foyer. :classic_tongue: But I believe most of them are off the bedroom. :classic_smile:

Seemed odd that the door to the bathroom wasn't from the bedroom.  Maybe odd to us because we have never stayed in an OS, we usually stay in a Junior suite. 

16 minutes ago, poocher said:

Not sure about difficult?  I have to leave my bedroom and take a few steps down the hall to reach my bathroom at home. BTW we are booked in an Owners suite on Harmony.  Never crossed my mind that nighttime bathroom trips would be an issue. 🤷‍♀️

Enjoy the Harmony!  It must be me, cause all the cabins we have stayed in the bathroom was  off the bedroom.  I have even seen bathrooms with 2 doors, one from the bedroom and one from the sitting area. 

Grand Suite on Majesty, bathroom was right by the entry door.  Every cabin, every hotel room, bathroom is always near the entry door.  The whole room is the bedroom so not sure where else you could put the door?  Maybe I’m just not visualizing what you mean.

35 minutes ago, cruzinfourfun said:

Seemed odd that the door to the bathroom wasn't from the bedroom.  Maybe odd to us because we have never stayed in an OS, we usually stay in a Junior suite. 

I've seen them We've never stayed in one, and especially not on the newer ships. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, cruzinfourfun said:

looking for feedback on noise in the cabin while sleeping.  Any info is appreciated. TIA.

Any OS we’ve stayed in on an O class ship has always been very quiet and convenient. The only obnoxiously noisy GS and OS was on the Vision class ships.  They are directly under the WJ and were horrible. NEVER again for the suites way up front.  Carts moving around at all hours.