Club Class on 4 day pacific coastals

LawDog61

I am looking at 4 day pacific coastals for September and October of 2021 out of L.A. (OK, I admit I want to get on board and buy some FCCs😄) and am not seeing any Club Class. The “select your cabin” function show all mid-ship minis as “unavailable” (not sold out).  Any one know, or have a good theory about this?  

21 minutes ago, LawDog61 said:

I am looking at 4 day pacific coastals for September and October of 2021 out of L.A. (OK, I admit I want to get on board and buy some FCCs😄) and am not seeing any Club Class. The “select your cabin” function show all mid-ship minis as “unavailable” (not sold out).  Any one know, or have a good theory about this?  

I do see availability in mid-ship club class minis for the 9/30 sailing and both the October sailings. Also for the three day on the Majestic. I'm not logged in, although that shouldn't matter. Try again. You know how that website is.

We are doing a 3 day out of LA, October 6, our purchases will be FCD.   Booked yesterday with a 50% off deposit from with $50 OBC.  Will be the 1st Princess ship to return to San Diego, our home.   
29 Club class available.

Edited by kiwimum

10 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I do see availability in mid-ship club class minis for the 9/30 sailing and both the October sailings. Also for the three day on the Majestic. I'm not logged in, although that shouldn't matter. Try again. You know how that website is.

Nothing shows for me, logged in or logged out.   Good to hear that you see CC mini available, so it must be software issues.  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, LawDog61 said:

Nothing shows for me, logged in or logged out.   Good to hear that you see CC mini available, so it must be software issues.  Thanks.

I did see the mid-forward minis not available. But mid-ship were. Should have specified. 😀

I am booked on the October to San Diego.  Like everyone else, doing this to get FCDs.  In a Grand Princess window suite with club class dining showing up. 

Deck 9 (Dolphin) - Select a stateroom

Club Class Mini-Suite: $878*
Approximately 323 sq. ft. including balcony, this spacious stateroom provides a seating area with sofa bed, and full bath with combination tub and shower.

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 2.32.36 PM.png

Edited by cr8tiv1