NCL Star "sold out" through end of year

benthere1977

1 hour ago, ColeyCola said:

Please don't say that. I'm on the 11/12 Joy sailing. 😔

I'm kind of worried now.  A search on NCL for Joy shows first available cruise to book as November 20.  We have an October 19th cruise and there are zero Joy October cruises showing right now.

5 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I'm kind of worried now.  A search on NCL for Joy shows first available cruise to book as November 20.  We have an October 19th cruise and there are zero Joy October cruises showing right now.

I'll let you know what I hear when I get a response back. 

• Like 1

This posted on another form re the sky

•  
  • 86 posts
  • August 19, 2019
  • Fremont, CA

I just checked my reservation online, there is a message that says the cruise is on hold. I spoke to the agent and here is her reply

With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to impact communities and ports around the globe, we are working to determine our next course of action. While we evaluate the opportunity to resume with sailings, we have temporarily frozen voyages that might be impacted should we need to delay sailing further. Please bear with us. We will make a decision shortly and will provide information as it becomes available.   It goes without saying that our first priority is always the safety, security and well-being of our guests, team members and all those in the communities we visit; our teams are working around the clock to do what is right for our guests and travel partners.  We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus situation and consult with global public health authorities including The World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we will take action as necessary.   Please know that we remain optimistic and look forward to welcoming our guests onboard again in the near future.

@zerooveride since you just paid your cruise balance and if NCL cancel in the next few days, recommend asking your credit card to cancel your charge (or do a charge back or refund). That worked quite well for us last year for a cruise and airfare we’d booked just before everything got cancelled. Also got us our money for aCMV cruise when they went into receivership/bankruptcy.the only refunds that took awhile were for airfare from Lufthansa.