Summary of Carnival's policies for July & August sailings from John Heald

John Heald had another coffee talk this morning.  I wasn't sure where to put this, but since he didn't talk about September & October sailings that much (the details of which are covered in several other threads), I decided to put it here.

Here's what I found most interesting:

• Mr. Heald confirmed his travel plans - leaving for Miami on Thursday, meeting with "the beards" on Friday, boarding Mardi Gras on Saturday and Sunday and doing lots of filming & stuff, then sailing to Port Canaveral
  • He said Canadians and other non-Americans with cruises booked through October will receive an e-mail with an action plan with regards to possible mixed vaccine doses
  • Bimini is on for this week after being skipped two weeks ago
  • He said that people who have to sail with unvaccinated passengers should seriously consider either getting a refund or talking with Carnival about taking a cruise later, when things are more normal
  • He mentioned that the vaccines are the main reason why there aren't more cruise ships beached on the shoreline near Aliaga
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

John Heald had another coffee talk this morning.  I wasn't sure where to put this, but since he didn't talk about September & October sailings that much (the details of which are covered in several other threads), I decided to put it here.

Here's what I found most interesting:

• Mr. Heald confirmed his travel plans - leaving for Miami on Thursday, meeting with "the beards" on Friday, boarding Mardi Gras on Saturday and Sunday and doing lots of filming & stuff, then sailing to Port Canaveral
  • He said Canadians and other non-Americans with cruises booked through October will receive an e-mail with an action plan with regards to possible mixed vaccine doses
  • Bimini is on for this week after being skipped two weeks ago
  • He said that people who have to sail with unvaccinated passengers should seriously consider either getting a refund or talking with Carnival about taking a cruise later, when things are more normal
  • He mentioned that the vaccines are the main reason why there aren't more cruise ships beached on the shoreline near Aliaga

Thanks for the update. I agree with him that unvaccinated people may just want to reschedule. They will probably have a better time next year.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

No doubt ! That brought back memories of the place:  HERE

Tom

• Like 2

August movie announcement from Mr. Heald, made a few hours ago:

Here is the Dive In Movie Schedule for the month of August remebering that we are waiting for some of the bigger movies to reach us after Hollywoods's covid enforced break

They are:

Nomadland
Raya and the Last Dragon
Minari
Tenet
Soul
Barb and Star go to Vista Del Mar
Independance Day
News of the World
Captain America the First Avenger

Joe asked me for the Imax movies and I am sorry mate not allowed to advertise the Imax movies for the Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon this week.

Sorry Joe and I hope you get over your GI Joe, get well soon and try some Snake Eyes for that, most people who do feel better and make a fast and very furious recovery 9.....times out of ummm, 10.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

August movie announcement from Mr. Heald, made a few hours ago:

Here is the Dive In Movie Schedule for the month of August remebering that we are waiting for some of the bigger movies to reach us after Hollywoods's covid enforced break

They are:

Nomadland
Raya and the Last Dragon
Minari
Tenet
Soul
Barb and Star go to Vista Del Mar
Independance Day
News of the World
Captain America the First Avenger

Joe asked me for the Imax movies and I am sorry mate not allowed to advertise the Imax movies for the Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon this week.

Sorry Joe and I hope you get over your GI Joe, get well soon and try some Snake Eyes for that, most people who do feel better and make a fast and very furious recovery 9.....times out of ummm, 10.

LOLOLOL! Very clever H.B.! Many thanks for the list! 👍

• Thanks 1