Our Medallions - Ordered ✅

MsSoCalCruiser

Bam, it’s working!  I was able to order our Medallions today using the MedallionClass app!  How exciting is that?!?!  Up until today I had been getting a bright white screen when I tried to order them.  😊😊😊

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser
  • Like 2

It seems to being fixed one user at a time - today I was able to accept the passenger contract and covid risk acceptance but my wife still does not have the options.  I was in that boat a few weeks ago so hopefully she will get access soon

• Like 1

Poop. I still get the white screen on the Medallion section and still get the "all hands on tech" message for the Personal Information and Documents section. I still can't get credit card information to stick either.

I'm able to enter my address and such but, when I try to enter the address for my wife - even if I log in as her - it says it's "unable to change this information at this time". This is especially confusing as there is no information there for her! 

Every time I see posts like the ones above where things suddenly start working for people I think that maybe they will work for me as well but it never happens.

4 hours ago, memoak said:

It seems to being fixed one user at a time - today I was able to accept the passenger contract and covid risk acceptance but my wife still does not have the options.  I was in that boat a few weeks ago so hopefully she will get access soon

Sorry if this has been answered or is a dumb question, but can I do all the medallion stuff for my wife as well as mine. My last Medallion cruise I was able to enter her details, scan her passport etc, and when I opened up the App both of our mug shots appeared. She doesn't have a smart phone and we use the same email address.

I need to upgrade my phone to get the latest Android version that will run the updated App, but I am putting that off as our October Singapore cruise is sure to be cancelled. However I am interested for future bookings which I will do (and get a new phone) just as soon as our Government gives a clearance to leave the Country!!

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Poop. I still get the white screen on the Medallion section and still get the "all hands on tech" message for the Personal Information and Documents section. I still can't get credit card information to stick either.

I'm able to enter my address and such but, when I try to enter the address for my wife - even if I log in as her - it says it's "unable to change this information at this time". This is especially confusing as there is no information there for her! 

Every time I see posts like the ones above where things suddenly start working for people I think that maybe they will work for me as well but it never happens.

Well, that’s a bummer. 

1 hour ago, leck57 said:

Sorry if this has been answered or is a dumb question, but can I do all the medallion stuff for my wife as well as mine. My last Medallion cruise I was able to enter her details, scan her passport etc, and when I opened up the App both of our mug shots appeared. She doesn't have a smart phone and we use the same email address.

My Medallion app shows both our pictures at the top.  We were able to order all the Medallion stuff on one phone.  One of the first screens has both names, and you pick which name you are ordering for, then pick the other name.  We were able to order everything today for an Alaska August cruise and paid for it.

We were also able several weeks ago to do it for a Ruby cruise in Sept. which has now been cancelled.  I can't help but wonder what will happen to that money?  Will they refund it or lump it into our FCC?  Wish now that I'd waited a bit longer!  It said to day that the stuff would be mailed 10-20 days before the cruise so there is no rush really.  

• Thanks 1

Wow!  Princess is on the ball today!  They just sent an email saying that our cancelled Ruby cruise's  medallion order has been cancelled, so presumably we will soon get a refund.  I would not have dreamt it would be this fast, but happy it was!