Vancouver return flight

gerelmx

2022 Millennium cruise arrives to Vancouver at 7:00AM. Is 1:43 PM a good time for the flight Vancouver to Dallas / Fort Worth? I need to be at the airport at 10:43, will I have enough time?

Edited by gerelmx

2 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

2022 Millennium cruise arrives to Vancouver at 7:00AM. Is 1:43 PM a good time for the flight Vancouver to Dallas / Fort Worth? I need to be at the airport at 10:43, will I have enough time?

Yes, that's plenty of time.  Take the Canada Line train from near the cruise port to YVR.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gerelmx said:

The airport is less than 10 miles from Canada Place and you will have lots of options. In addition to cruise line transfers you can catch a taxi, which in most early morning traffic conditions is 30 to 40 mins.

Skytain (Canada Line) is a short walk from Canada Place and takes you right to YVR, just ensure you catch a VYR train, not one going to Richmond. Skytrain is just under 1/2 hr.

You should have no problem catching that flight, provided the ship arrives on time. Shortly after check-in, you will clear US Immigration at Vancouver Airport, before heading to the gate. Normally, we allow 2 hrs for flights to the US.

• Thanks 1

If you decide to take a taxi it will be counter flow to rush hour traffic if its a weekday, not even an issue on weekends, so not a big deal.  I would get off boat earlier rather than later, especially if there is more than one ship in port. Just a heads up, if you are traveling with 4 passengers and want a mini van taxi then you could have a longer wait.