Nov 20, 2021 Nieuw Amsterdam cruise on "Inactive" list

Cruise Suzy

Some of us on the roll call noticed our cruise wasn't listed when a search for November Caribbean cruises was done. I found it on the "Inactive" list and it was marked "Unavailable." What exactly does that mean? The Nov 13 and Nov 27 Nieuw Amsterdam cruises still appear when doing a search. I know the Nov 6 cruise was changed to a charter.

Late last week several joined the Nov 20 roll call after their Volendam cruises were cancelled.

We were booked on the November 6 cruise and switched to the October 23 offering. It appears that two of the cruises were chartered, including the November 6. Can’t speak to the 13th and 27th. Seems HAL is moving stuff around. I will be surprised if we actually sail on October 23

11 hours ago, cabinluvn said:

We were booked on the November 6 cruise and switched to the October 23 offering. It appears that two of the cruises were chartered, including the November 6. Can’t speak to the 13th and 27th. Seems HAL is moving stuff around. I will be surprised if we actually sail on October 23

I posted an update in our roll call thread. According to the HAL rep, this cruise has reached maximum percentage of passengers they will be allowing has been reached.

31 minutes ago, seagarsmoker said:

I posted an update in our roll call thread. According to the HAL rep, this cruise has reached maximum percentage of passengers they will be allowing has been reached.

Thanks so much. Glad to know it's because it's "fully booked" and not in process of being chartered.

6 hours ago, seagarsmoker said:

Did HAL give an indication of what the percentage of passengers will be allowed?

21 hours ago, KAKcruiser said:

You don't know if the rep gave you the right information.  It might be true or she might think it is true or maybe it is not true.  Hard to know.

I also got this same info from HAL. the ship is fully booked. With all the transfers coming from Volendam, they are maxing out on cabin availability.    Or maybe not, or maybe it is, or maybe maybe.....

37 minutes ago, LMHSRN said:

I also got this same info from HAL. the ship is fully booked. With all the transfers coming from Volendam, they are maxing out on cabin availability.    Or maybe not, or maybe it is, or maybe maybe.....

Or maybe not, or maybe it is, or maybe maybe.....😀