Airfare Promo

babba

I know I shouldn't complain as the BOGO roundtrip price from NYC to Athens was "too good to be true" ... that being said ... is it normal for the seats not to be together ... it is only my husband and myself traveling ... we are not even in close proximity to each other for a 10 hour flight ... just got my flight details and was taken aback that we aren't sitting next to each other ...i can't even find a seat map for Alitalia ... thanks  in advance ...

I actually just got booked as well but I passed on the airfare, might go back and change it. I passed bcz it specifically said no changes to flight times and seats would be assigned later ( something to that affect) so I knew that for that great rate from DFW it would have some caveats 😔😒 sorry that happened to you. Someone will probably switch with you guys.

Check with the airline.  Other than the category you shouldn't have much issue selecting seats so you can be together.  Granted, I was flying domestically in the US, I was able to use my confirmation number on the airline's website and select my seats for all legs and even pre-pay for my luggage when I used the air promo in October 2019.

Once you are ticketed (usually about 45 days out) you can *usually* go into the airline's website and select specific seats.  That is of course assuming that seats are actually available.  This *may* be the reason you've been separated...