Meal and show times, afternoon food

Joanandjoe

3 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

Come to think of it OP, cold cheese is not necessarily a bad thing.  Enjoying a wonderful Marieke Gouda with crackers at the moment... not suffering at all 🙂

No, it really should be room tem😂perature 

• Like 1

JoanandJoe - Our personal experiences on SS have been polar opposites than what you have described. We may, from time to time, have some minor issue ... but that has ALWAYS been immediately resolved by to whomever we reported it. SS has some of the best personnel and service of any cruiseline we have sailed with. Apparently your mind is made up and perhaps you should move on to whatever company best fits YOUR needs. SS has always filled OUR needs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bigmjh said:

JoanandJoe - Our personal experiences on SS have been polar opposites than what you have described. We may, from time to time, have some minor issue ... but that has ALWAYS been immediately resolved by to whomever we reported it. SS has some of the best personnel and service of any cruiseline we have sailed with. Apparently your mind is made up and perhaps you should move on to whatever company best fits YOUR needs. SS has always filled OUR needs.

.Agree with all the views you express which mirror our memories of Silversea cruising annually since 1997.The SS product is First class and the crew in our experience Outstanding.and we hope to enjoy again when reasonable normality returns without restrictions.

There can be issues on all cruise lines. On Regent Seven Seas Explorer I once tried to get a decent burger or ANY OTHER KIND of hot food at their coffee store after an excursion around 4pm. We had met a nice couple and were having a chat sitting down. No chance. I was told off. When I asked why, the F&B manager (stiff as a rock) told me it was not their "service standard" to serve burgers or anything else there. I should call room service and have it delivered to my suite.

Needless to say, because of this experience (and quite a few other service faults and the general stiffness of service staff onboard) we have never returned to RSSC.

• Like 1