Do the locker rooms have showers: Spa and/or Fitness Center?

Just curious for planning purposes. As a surprise anniversary present for my wife, I booked the cruise-long Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy package. I saw that there are locker rooms for the Spa and another set for the fitness center. There will be 3 of us in the room and, not to make it sound mean, it will take my wife and daughter about 2 hours to get ready. It will take me about 5 minutes. Being able to go to the spa to shower will make it easier and give them more room for their routine.

I wanted to find out if those locker rooms have showers in them?

• Like 1

I'm not sure which ship you're on, but the Cloud 9 Spa showers on the Splendor were very, very, nice.  We used them even though they were down the hall from us.  They were large, had various settings, and you got and used the towels from the spa.  Be sure to ask for bathrobes for you stateroom if they don't come automatically.  Like I said, this was on the Splendor, which, I think, is somewhere in Australia or Asia now.  But I would imagine all the ships with Thermal Suites have the showers.  

We usually get a spa room on ships that have Cloud 9 Spa so we can enjoy the benefits of the spa. The showers there are wonderful! DH uses these exclusively, never the one in our cabin. Ships without Cloud 9 also have showers in the gym/sauna area. They're fine, just not as nice as Cloud 9, IMO.

5 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Just curious for planning purposes. As a surprise anniversary present for my wife, I booked the cruise-long Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy package. I saw that there are locker rooms for the Spa and another set for the fitness center. There will be 3 of us in the room and, not to make it sound mean, it will take my wife and daughter about 2 hours to get ready. It will take me about 5 minutes. Being able to go to the spa to shower will make it easier and give them more room for their routine.

I wanted to find out if those locker rooms have showers in them?

Which ship are you going on? On the Vista class the locker room for the gym and spa are one in the same. Same with the Sunshine Class(refurbished ships).

Edited by kwokpot

Yup, wife and I will workout before breakfast, generally right when the fitness area opens up. She will head back to get ready and I will hit the steam room and use the shower there to not only save time, but, as others have stated, they are generally alot bigger.

You should be good!

Yes my wife and I now always try to book our room near the Spa or get a Cloud 9 spa room for this very reason.  I'm a big guy (6'3" and 295) so those showers in the room just don't cut it for me.  The showers in the spa/locker room are so much better.