Dolphin swim on a Carnival cruise.

Purvis1231

12 hours ago, SheSailsFL said:

Sorry.  I don’t support tourist attractions that exploit wild creatures for our entertainment.

https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/swim-dolphins-attractions

Agree.

Please don't encourage your kids to support animal cruelty. 

(not sorry) 

Edited by EatonDoolittle
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Posts 3 & 4, you are entitled to your views on any topic, but we do not need your guidance or leadership, thank you - these forums are full of unsolicited advice... 😉

Edited by blue_water
typo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blue_water said:

Posts 3 & 4, you are entitled to your views on any topic, but we do not need your guidance or leadership, thank you - these forums are full of unsolicited advice... 😉

Some may not know these attractions are harmful to wildlife and may appreciate the information.  Clearly you do not hesitate to offer “unsolicited” advice in your own posts.    I do not take advice on what to post from other posters, so…🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by SheSailsFL
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SheSailsFL said:

Some may not know these attractions are harmful to wildlife and may appreciate the information.  I do not take advice on what to post from other posters, so…🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Still, we do not need your views, the poster is asking for feedback from others with this experience, and not the  sentiment and advice against it you shared.

You can share that with those asking to be educated on the subject - solicited advice is always welcome on these forums 😀

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, blue_water said:

Still, we do not need your views, the poster is asking for feedback from others with this experience, and not the  sentiment and advice against it you shared.

You can share that with those asking to be educated on the subject - solicited advice is always welcome on these forums 😀

Unless you are an administrator  who is suggesting I have broken any rules for the boards, back off and mind your own business. 😡

Edited by SheSailsFL
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SheSailsFL said:

Unless you are an administrator  who is suggesting I have broken any rules for the boards, back off and mind your own business. 😡

No I am not an admin, just a member. And yes I do offer "unsolicited" feedback when I think it may benefit someone. We draw from our decades of experience, and we learned so much from the "unsolicited" feedback from others before us when we were just asking one question.

But I do not tell someone what they should or should not do. That is the difference...

But enough of that, enjoy your travels! 😀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, blue_water said:

No I am not an admin, just a member. And yes I do offer "unsolicited" feedback when I think it may benefit someone. We draw from our decades of experience, and we learned so much from the "unsolicited" feedback from others before us when we were just asking one question.

But I do not tell someone what they should or should not do. That is the difference...

But enough of that, enjoy your travels! 😀

Oh now I get it.  YOUR experience is valuable to others.  Mine is not.  Just because you have no life and spend most of it chatting with strangers on boards, you are no more qualified than anyone else to give feedback - solicited or not.  
After 20 or more visits by land and sea to Cozumel, my experience could be just as valuable to those with questions, even if it causes them to rethink their planning.  
I will not engage with an arrogant stranger any further for your entertainment.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SheSailsFL said:

Oh now I get it.  YOUR experience is valuable to others.  Mine is not.  Just because you have no life and spend most of it chatting with strangers on boards, you are no more qualified than anyone else to give feedback - solicited or not.  
After 20 or more visits by land and sea to Cozumel, my experience could be just as valuable to those with questions, even if it causes them to rethink their planning.  
I will not engage with an arrogant stranger any further for your entertainment.  

Lol… That is too funny, you continue to miss the point. But no worries, and thanks for your “feedback”!…😀

Edited by blue_water

11 hours ago, misguy said:

I recommend  Chankanaab as the top attraction in Cozumel, you get history, just about any water activity you can think of, we just came back and it was amazing.  

Agree, Chankanaab is worth a look for a variety of options