LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

3 hours ago, long4acruise said:

Was on last week also... 

You can make appts for the gym, but also walk in as it was never crowded.  Unfortunately the steam room and sauna are closed.

Thank you Maryland neighbor! Too bad about the sauna and steam room.

2 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Nope here's the Adventure's location right now

adv1.jpg

Shoot, you did know something I didn't! They lied to us (it's even in the Cruise Compass), that sail-away was supposed to be at 9 pm. Oh well, I missed sail-away. I'll catch it on my next cruise (Celebrity Edge, Oct 2-9, 2921). Man, I feel no vibration at all. I thought we were still tied up at the dock. 🤔. Captain must've been a little anxious to get underway and get over to Coco Cay.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are so funny!  LOL   Well save the post picture!  I'm glad I took a pic at least you'll have something!  Ha Ha Ha.

Wait a minute, Alexa says it's 9:04 pm in Nassau.  You didn't set your watch to their time did you....that explains it!  Too cute!  Now reset that watch!  Or you'll miss something else!  Remember you go by Ship's Time!

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Shoot, you did know something I didn't! They lied to us (it's even in the Cruise Compass), that sail-away was supposed to be at 9 pm. Oh well, I missed sail-away. I'll catch it on my next cruise (Celebrity Edge, Oct 2-9, 2921). Man, I feel no vibration at all. I thought we were still tied up at the dock. 🤔. Captain must've been a little anxious to get underway and get over to Coco Cay.

Must be enjoying yourself to the fullest...didn't realize you were moving...lol.  Are you partaking in Kalik's on board...hahaha.  Enjoy yourself!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Darkingnj said:

Must be enjoying yourself to the fullest...didn't realize you were moving...lol.  Are you partaking in Kalik's on board...hahaha.  Enjoy yourself!

I'm doing my very best. I was in the Duck & Dog pub when I first got on board. Bartender pointed out a very good variety of bottled beers. I'm not sure if it included Kalik (Kah- lick) or not but the bottle of Blue Moon immediately caught my eye (one of my favs).

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:
Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone in Nassau, The Bahamas (GMT-4)
Saturday, July 17, 2021, 9:08 PM

Your signature shows Allure 9/12/21.  Did you get your check-in yet?  In case you didn't to give you some perspective, we're on Allure the week before you and we were able to check-in yesterday.  So maybe next week for you.

Edited by Darkingnj

9 minutes ago, Darkingnj said:

Did you get your check-in yet?

Yessireebob....checked in yesterday...all set

SetSail Pass

ARRIVAL TIME

September 121:00pm - 1:30pm

Rebecca

DIAMOND PLUSCHOICE 

DECK

STATEROOM

MUSTER

C1

RESERVATION #

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Diamond pluschoice?

I don't know, I copy/pasted right from my Set Sail pass

There was a bullet between Diamond Plus * Choice, but don't have a clue

Edited by BecciBoo

1 minute ago, MorganClark said:

That looks interesting...

You should definitely try it, imported from Germany, not too bad I think about 12$ per carton.  I first tasted it in Fredericksburg TX at Der Lindenbaum restaurant many years ago...yummy German food and beer!  Maybe ask for it at the pub!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Giovanni’s was the bomb! Food was 9 to 10/10. The service was top top notch! The top chef even checked in on us. 

03655C3C-FCF5-423E-8B4C-9738AF2C49C8.jpeg

AD344C60-2E42-4B90-8D20-4F58D7A43DA4.jpeg

276FF1F5-D66E-4A77-87CF-659BF5861A01.jpeg

27BB6019-F736-423F-B26D-A7E6ACDB63D3.jpeg

A1A19D8B-F5DB-4377-BFC0-63AE4C0590B8.jpeg

Thanks. I'll be there on our sea day heading to Cozumel. Q; did they offer Tiramisu for desert?