As promised La Reserve is open for booking..

Jancruz

31 minutes ago, basor said:

I just checked our 09NOV Marina and still is not available....are they rolling out ?

I just learned the message hasnt been received by all..I am working on it..

Jancruz1

• Like 1

Just now, BrocktonCruiser said:

Thanks for the update.  Disappointing that we will not be able to prebook for our Nov. 17th sailing until onboard, but appreciate the challenges related to adjusting to COVID situation etc.

Agree - makes it a bit more difficult to plan specialty restaurants....wonder if they will allow people on B2B to book for all cruises when they board or only boarding day for each cruise.  It will be a busy at the reservation desk!  We board Marina in Venice on 09NOV but booked as a Grand Voyage all the way to Miami.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, basor said:

Agree - makes it a bit more difficult to plan specialty restaurants....wonder if they will allow people on B2B to book for all cruises when they board or only boarding day for each cruise.  It will be a busy at the reservation desk!  We board Marina in Venice on 09NOV but booked as a Grand Voyage all the way to Miami.

If I can do anything to help let me know..

Jancruz1

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

OK clarification..2021 will have to be booked on board...

Jan - Just a quick thanks for all you do in keeping us informed with reliable information.

Any chance they'll send out schedule of La Réserve in advance, so that we're prepared when we get on board?  It would also help immensely so we can make firm specialty-restaurant reservations.

Thanks again!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

If I can do anything to help let me know..

Jancruz1

Thanks Jancruz1 - your willingness to provide all of us with the latest information is wonderful.  I am sure between now and when we board, we will have plenty of feedback from those sailing on Marina.  In fact, we have friends boarding on the 29AUG and staying onboard all the way back to Miami so they will have it all sorted out.

• Like 1

Some questions about booking for La Reserve:

Paying for this now, before we are certain the cruise will go, seems foolish. If you add a date must it be paid for at this time or can it sit in your cart as a reservation?

What are the timings for cancellations and refunds?

There seems to be a lot of dates - do these tend to fill up quickly or can they be booked on the ship? Seems to me I recall the sommeliers asking for participants.

36 minutes ago, Robjame said:

Some questions about booking for La Reserve:

Paying for this now, before we are certain the cruise will go, seems foolish. If you add a date must it be paid for at this time or can it sit in your cart as a reservation?

What are the timings for cancellations and refunds?

There seems to be a lot of dates - do these tend to fill up quickly or can they be booked on the ship? Seems to me I recall the sommeliers asking for participants.

My experience has been that we've been able to get a reservation on board any of the times we wanted to. The only time I've ever pre-booked it was when I wanted to do the Dom Perignon on my birthday cruise. I didn't want to miss out on that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, basor said:

We are in this “boat”.  Unsure why 2021 cannot book now— passengers have been able to book culinary classes.  

Just now, BarbaraM said:

We are in this “boat”.  Unsure why 2021 cannot book now— passengers have been able to book culinary classes.  

Thank goodness you will be onboard long before us and will have it all sorted out !

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...