Allure entertainment reservations

What is the current reservation timeline for show reservations? I have heard 90 days before sailing and that reservations must be made once on board. If we all line up to make show reservations on board that seems to go against any covid restrictions. 

2 minutes ago, linerode said:

What is the current reservation timeline for show reservations? I have heard 90 days before sailing and that reservations must be made once on board. If we all line up to make show reservations on board that seems to go against any covid restrictions. 

Our last cruise on Symphony the show reservations opened 47 days prior to sail date. 

1 minute ago, The sea calls my name said:

My understanding is that you can not make them until you are on board the ship. You will use your Royal App to do so.

This was confirmed by Cruise Director Marc Walker on Facebook. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The sea calls my name said:

My understanding is that you can not make them until you are on board the ship. You will use your Royal App to do so.

So what about the people who don't have a smart phone, or who have one and use them just as a phone (what a concept!)?  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Janet524 said:

So what about the people who don't have a smart phone, or who have one and use them just as a phone (what a concept!)?  

There are places on board and sometimes the in cabin TV on which you book entertainment.