Port time arrival change affecting excursion question

We're on an Alaska sailing in August.  Our arrival time has been changed for two hours later in Juneau..  We won't be in port for our excursion booked through the Cruise Planner.  Called and was told I would have to cancel and book at the current rate. ☹️  Not a fan of this policy.  Would prefer they honor the price paid.

Anyone know if Royal might possibly automatically switch us to the later time without more payment or should I just bite the bullet, cancel, and pay the extra?

I did see an answer to this on another thread (below). Royal Caribbean will email you with the revised excursion information. so I would not cancel. Wait for Royal Caribbean.  I also wouldn't trust what the reps tell you. They are often wrong.

Ovation 9/3 Sailing. Port times and set sail times changed. Not happy about this! - Royal Caribbean International - Cruise Critic Community

We have two of these for Cozumel/Costa Maya swap between days.  Royal just moved one excursion to the new date (although it still shows as leaving before we get there).  The second apparently got cancelled since the OBC we used has now been increased and they are not booking water park on the new date.  The one that moved now sells for much more than our booking but we did NOT cancel and rebook.