AquaClass - Current Amenities? Any Changes with the restart of Sailing?

PinkSandGirl

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

You asked "Are these to keep?"  Sorry if I misunderstood.   

You were correct that is what I was asking. Yoga mats are new to me in a stateroom, but towels, robes, slippers are not. I just thought someone who has sailed Aqua might know if they are a giveaway like the beach bag or something to just use on board. I’m not expecting that they are ours to keep, but you don’t know unless you ask. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 12:23 AM, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!  For anyone that's sailed AquaClass recently, since cruising restarted, can you offer any insight on current amenities?  The included amenities look slightly different than they previously were...for example the current list on Celebrity's website doesn't mention daily iced tea, canapés, or tote bag with lip balm etc...

Just curious.  

I'll be on the Equinox so I am aware there are differences in the spa on the E-Class and Millennium Class. 

Thanks! 😃

We sailed AquaClass on the Edge two weeks ago.  The only amenity that they didn’t offer was the daily iced teas.  We did get 4 bottles of water that were replenished each day.  Everything has stayed the same.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, curtsfan said:

We sailed AquaClass on the Edge two weeks ago.  The only amenity that they didn’t offer was the daily iced teas.  We did get 4 bottles of water that were replenished each day.  Everything has stayed the same.

I liked the iced tea.  Sad 😥 

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

I was looking forward to the Iced Tea.  

I wonder why?  If someone didn't like it, they could request to not get it.  

More visits to Cafe al Bacio then.

🍹

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

Our attendant had asked us if we wanted the daily iced tea in our room.  We had a carafe each day. This is not traditional iced tea but a flavored tea.

As for freshly squeezed juices, I had freshly squeezed orange juice each morning for breakfast in Blu.  They also had freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.  There is a juice machine in their kitchen.

4 hours ago, keesar said:

Our attendant had asked us if we wanted the daily iced tea in our room.  We had a carafe each day. This is not traditional iced tea but a flavored tea.

As for freshly squeezed juices, I had freshly squeezed orange juice each morning for breakfast in Blu.  They also had freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.  There is a juice machine in their kitchen.

Are you sure it's the juice machine?  Maybe the waiters stand behind the door and make blender noises?  🙂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, keesar said:

Hi!  Was this on a recent cruise since the restart? 

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl

On 7/17/2021 at 6:51 AM, Emmandjay said:

Just off Silhouette in Aqua Class.  We had two bottles of water each day plus afternoon canapés.  There was no offer of iced tea as far as I know.  Blu was as good as ever, and with only half capacity on the ship there were no queues for anything.  We had a great time.

On 7/18/2021 at 5:19 PM, hcat said:

Good to hear!

Do you get boarding perks?

I keep getting different responses about getting menu items from MDR in Blu on Celebrity Solstice. With the 20% off sale I was thinking about upgrading to Aqua Class, but I actually like the menus in MDR a little better. What appeals to me is the Persian garden and relaxation lounge. The overhangs also sound good as this is a cruise to Alaska and I'm thinking the weather will be rainy. Has anyone been on Solstice recently and done this? Is it a huge headache for the crew? Can I just dine in both Blu and MDR?

2 minutes ago, dgoz said:

I keep getting different responses about getting menu items from MDR in Blu on Celebrity Solstice. With the 20% off sale I was thinking about upgrading to Aqua Class, but I actually like the menus in MDR a little better. What appeals to me is the Persian garden and relaxation lounge. The overhangs also sound good as this is a cruise to Alaska and I'm thinking the weather will be rainy. Has anyone been on Solstice recently and done this? Is it a huge headache for the crew? Can I just dine in both Blu and MDR?

I like Blu but my advice is save your money and don't do Aqua.  Go to MDR and book a massage or two instead.  Spa (steam room, sauna, heated loungers) is ok but I only stayed about 30 min.

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

I like Blu but my advice is save your money and don't do Aqua.  Go to MDR and book a massage or two instead.  Spa (steam room, sauna, heated loungers) is ok but I only stayed about 30 min.

Ok thanks.

13 hours ago, dgoz said:

There are certain items that are available in Blu on a nightly basis that are also available the MDR.  However, on this ship, there is a distance between the kitchens and the nightly items are not available from the MDR to Blu.  So if you want to dine in MDR, have the management in Blu make a reservation for you in the MDR for that evening.  (You will be able to see the nightly menus posted early in the day).  

You could also buy a daily or weekly pass for the Persian Garden.