Mardi Gras - the case of the (no longer appearing) Coffee Makers!

Tom-n-Cheryl

On 7/17/2021 at 6:28 PM, lookitsmikel said:

Every hotel I’ve stayed in for the past year has had the coffee maker removed. I’m sure if they did intend on having them, this was just another Covid precaution. 

The few hotels that I have stayed in this past year have all had coffee makers of one sort or another. All have been in the southern US.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mexicobob said:

The few hotels that I have stayed in this past year have all had coffee makers of one sort or another. All have been in the southern US.

I've always heard, "The South is gonna rise again!" Well, their numbers sure are rising.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mexicobob said:

Same here.  Every hotel I have stayed at in the past year has had a coffee maker.  I stayed in a hotel a few days ago and didn't have to wear a mask.  Woohoo!  It seems weird to me to remove coffee makers from hotel rooms.  The buttons aren't any more dangerous than the buttons on the remote control.  I always run a cup of water through it first before I use it for a cup of coffee.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

Same here.  Every hotel I have stayed at in the past year has had a coffee maker.  I stayed in a hotel a few days ago and didn't have to wear a mask.  Woohoo!  It seems weird to me to remove coffee makers from hotel rooms.  The buttons aren't any more dangerous than the buttons on the remote control.  I always run a cup of water through it first before I use it for a cup of coffee.

Yeah I’m not understanding the logic here. I’d imagine the coffee maker is going to be cleaned as well as anything else. That’s really surprising that they would disappear due to Covid. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mondello said:

I've always heard, "The South is gonna rise again!" Well, their numbers sure are rising.

Really?! What does that have to do with coffeemakers in suites? So hard for some people to keep on topic. 🙄

• Like 2