Crown and Anchor Phone Support

I just wanted to share what an great experience I had today when I called the Crown and Anchor Society for questions about my family's member numbers. 

Firstly I got through to an actual person almost immediately.  

The person easily understood my question and helped me get my entire family signed up to the program and credited for their previous cruise taken 5 or so years ago.  All done very quickly and efficiently.

Such a positive experience I had to share.

So if you need help, a phone call actually is an efficient way to get the help you need.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:
(800) 526-9723 or press 9 during recording for D+, have no idea why the print has gone gargantuan..

Not really a dedicated desk that everyone assumes...just whoever answers...and if it's the Portland area (west coast) reps...you'll get a good one.

2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:
(800) 526-9723 or press 9 during recording for D+, have no idea why the print has gone gargantuan..

Thanks for the information.  Maybe the print went HUGE so my poor old myopic eyes could read it! 😉

47 minutes ago, Janet524 said:

Thanks for the information.  Maybe the print went HUGE so my poor old myopic eyes could read it! 😉

Posters print looks normal to me, not sure why all the rest of this is hard to read. 😁