Have a drink on me.

See you are leaving the same day as us, so it could have been a possibility but you are on MG and we are Horizon.  Not to hijack, but our last cruise pre-covid was the Fantasy out of Mobile.  From you signature, doesn't look as if you have ever sailed out of your own backyard?  We found that port and terminal to be very easy.

2 minutes ago, nycruise1 said:

See you are leaving the same day as us, so it could have been a possibility but you are on MG and we are Horizon.  Not to hijack, but our last cruise pre-covid was the Fantasy out of Mobile.  From you signature, doesn't look as if you have ever sailed out of your own backyard?  We found that port and terminal to be very easy.

Hey, we typically like the longer sailings but I have looked occasionally for a good deal out of Mobile. Just haven't done it yet.

1 minute ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Hey, we typically like the longer sailings but I have looked occasionally for a good deal out of Mobile. Just haven't done it yet.

Someday we will check out the Alabama coast.  I hear it's very pretty and chill😎

• 3 months later...
On 7/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, AtSeaWithChris said:

I've enjoyed this forum over the years and the discussions we've had. I just want to say if I ever meet any of you on a cruise I'd be happy to buy you a drink. Just come up to me and introduce yourself.

I see you'll be boarding Mardi Gras tomorrow for your Halloween cruise. I'll be expecting that free drink you promised. Hey everybody, free drinks on Chris!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, AtSeaWithChris said:

I've enjoyed this forum over the years and the discussions we've had. I just want to say if I ever meet any of you on a cruise I'd be happy to buy you a drink. Just come up to me and introduce yourself.

That is a very nice gesture....on rare time I'm an ass on the boards, but most the time, respectful.....

just a few members that always argue my point of view....

The boards are a wealth of information, just get dumbfounded on the obvious stuff....but nonetheless, your spot on with your comment

Have a great weekend!